JD-GS-018 Compliance Supervisor
As a Compliance Supervisor, the incumbent would be required to visit contract locations and conduct performance audits to ensure compliance with policy and agreed operational standards set out in Standing Orders. He/She will complete regular service surveys and reports outlining recommendations for corrective actions. He/She will also seek feedback from customers and staff through regular questionnaires, customer interactions and suggestion boxes and highlight areas for intervention.
- Conduct monitoring visits at customer locations and ensure compliance to reporting protocols and standing orders.
- Coordinate the day to day progress to ensure quality customer service is consistently provided.
- Conduct “on the job” training as necessary and submit appropriate documentation by way of one-hour lecture and/or statement of participation forms timely.
- Audit standing orders at each location ensuring that security personnel are familiar with their roles and responsibilities.
- Diploma in Business Administration, Security Management or related field
- 5 years related experience and/or training
- Supervisory and Management Training
- Valid Driver's license and access to a working vehicle
- Computer Literate
- Defensive Driving Certificate
- Precept and FUEC
Nice to have
- International Foundation for Protection Officers (IFPO)
- Certified in Security Supervision & Management (CSSM)
- Security Supervision & Management Program (SSMP)
- International Ship & Port Facility (ISPS)
- Standard First Aid - National Safety Council
- Principles of Occupational Safety and Health - National Safety Council